Friday, 21 October 2011

Post-Production of "Preliminary Exercise"

After filming we went straight to the editing process. We individualy edited our own version of the film, I started to edit together the whole thing. Then after I colour corrected the film and gave it more of an edgy style to the film, it adds comedic effect because it is funny near the ending, a sought of spoof.

Using Adobe Premire Pro to edit the exercise. Many aspects are on the editing file including sound, effects and voice dub.

Editing took 3 weeks to complete and import, it was a very hard edit as I wanted to get it perfect. Then, the film was put onto the main school's Youtube channel for examiners and audiences to watch.